Application deadline: 03 Dec 2023
Institute: Josep Carreras Institute
More information: https://immergeproject.eu/apply-now/
12 full-time Doctoral Candidates positions [APPLICATION DEADLINE: 3rd December 2023 12.00 PM]
THE KEY POINTS ARE:
• Scientific scope: to study the impact of Inborn Errors of Immunity on immune cell functions.
• Areas: immunology, genetics, epigenetics, proteomics, single cell omics, bioinformatics, and gene correction.
• Multidisciplinary approach and international mobility of candidates.
• PhD positions in 10 different host institutions around EU.
• Outstanding tailored training program for all the fellows. Included secondment periods in the institutions participating in the program.
• Competitive salary and working conditions.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY CANDIDATES:
• Must not have a doctoral degree at their recruitment.
• Comply with the MSCA mobility rule of not having resided or carried out their main activities (work, study, etc.) in the country of the recruiting organisation for more than 12 months in the last 36 years immediately before the recruitment date.
• Must have a master’s degree or its equivalent at their recruitment.
- Fundació Institut de Recerca Contra la Leucemia Josep Carreras (IJC-CERCA). Spain > Badalona
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS). France > Marseille
- Universitätsklinikum Freiburg (UKFRL). Germany > Freiburg
- Ospedale San Raffaele SRL (OSR). Italy > Milan
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory Heidelberg (EMBL). Germany > Heidelberg
- Research Fund of the Hadassah Medical Organisation (R.A) (RFHMO). Israel > Jerusalem
- Quantitative Genomics Medicine Laboratories SL (Qgenomics). Spain > Barcelona
- Alia Therapeutics srl. Italy > Trento
- Fondazione per l’Istituto di Recerca in Biomedicina (IRB). Switzerland > Lugano
- Genome Research Limited (GRL) (SANGER Institute). The UK > Cambridge
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS:
The application will be done through an online application platform to be found on the IMMERGE website: www.immergeproject.eu. Applications must be in English. Each applicant may apply to a maximum of three individual research projects.
The entire eligibility and recruitment process will be led by IMMERGE Recruitment Board (RB) and supervised by the Supervisory Board (SB). Eligible applications will be ranked based on CVs and merits by selection committees for individual DC positions, created by the supervisor, co-supervisor, and a member of IMMERGE Training Committee.
IMMERGE RB will evaluate the following criteria:
- CV: Academic merit, experience, mobility, and publication track-record.
- Motivation letter: quality of writing, match of interest, strengths.
Applicants should complete also this survey to participate in the selection process: https://forms.office.com/e/xptkq4SYkL
IMMERGE social media handles:
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAME: HORIZON EUROPE
MARIE SKOLODOWSKA CURIE ACTIONS DOCTORAL NETWORKS
GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER: 101119927
The EACR is grateful for the continued support of its Industry Partners: